We are thrilled to announce an exciting new brief from Lionsgate UK.
Design a DVD O-Ring (the card sleeve that fits over the DVD case) for the Antonio Banderas sci-fi AUTOMATA.
THIS BRIEF IS NOW CLOSED
Directed by Spanish director Gabe Ibáñez (Hierro), the sci-fi movie AUTOMATA depicts a chilling vision of the future, complete with stunning special effects and some epic looking (badass) robots!
The design can be whatever you like and Lionsgate can help make it fit the O-Ring shape from whatever you supply, however please work to a portrait format so it can be adapted to DVD size at a later date.
Lionsgate UK and AMP will pick the winner who will receive a limited copy of the film on Bluray or DVD with their own artwork, plus a Bluray or DVD player.
We will also print the winning poster and send you an AMP stamped copy for your wall.
THIS BRIEF IS NOW CLOSED
To die you have be alive! Fast forward thirty years into the future where mankind is struggling to survive as the environment around them deteriorates, whilst technology thrives.
Antonio Banderas stars as Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC robotics corporation who investigates cases of robots violating their primary protocols against altering themselves. What he discovers will have profound consequences for the future of humanity.
[su_carousel source=”media: 52626,52625,52624,52623,52622″ limit=”5″ link=”lightbox” width=”700″ height=”400″ items=”1″ title=”no” pages=”yes”]
> Antonio Banderas
> Dylan McDermott
> Melanie Griffith
Lionsgate UK Release AUTOMATA On Demand 27th April & Blu-ray and DVD 4th May, 2015
THIS BRIEF IS NOW CLOSED
AUTOMATA ARTWORK COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- • Competition closes on Friday 1st May 2015 at 6pm GMT
- The Promoter is Lions Gate UK Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180) in association with WitchFinder PR and Alternative Movie Posters.com
- This competition is not open to employees of Lions Gate UK Limited or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this competition.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over and must be a resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence will be required to receive the prize.
- To enter the competition, users must submit their own, alternative design for the Automata Home Entertainment DVD/Blu-ray artwork. They must upload their entries to alternativemovieposters.com or via their facebook channel before 1st May 2015. Entrants will need access to the internet.
- The criteria for the winning entry is a creative and stand-out, alternative design to the current Automata artwork.
- Copyright in the designs will remain with the original artist.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegal, illegible or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. Lionsgate UK does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by Lionsgate UK for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for the winner is their choice of a copy of the DVD or Blu-ray – with their own artwork printed on the corresponding ORing. The Promoter will work with the winner by email to ensure they are happy with the artwork before it is printed. The winner will also win a DVD or Blu-ray player (or an Amazon voucher if the entrant is not a resident of the UK – they can use this to buy a player that works in their territory). They will also win a stamped print of their work from AMP.
- Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar prizes of equal or greater value.
- The promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this competition on reasonable notice.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- The winner will be chosen based on the strength of their entry as decided by the Promoter, AMP and Witchfinder. The winner will be contacted by a representative from Lionsgate UK or AMP by email. The winner must respond within 48 hours to confirm acceptance of their prize or the promoter has the right to pick an alternative winner.
- The Winner must allow 28 days for delivery of the prize from the day that the Winner is contacted and confirms their delivery details. Delivery will be via 2nd Class Post. The Promoter cannot be responsible for lost items, however every attempt will be made to re-supply subject to availability.
- By entering the competition, the winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with the competition
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- The Promoter will not be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third party involved in this prize draw, or the descriptions provided by any third party for any items/experiences, although Lionsgate UK will always endeavour to minimise the effect to the participant of any such failure
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The name of the winner will be announced on the website: www.alternativemovieposters.com on 4th May 2015.
- The winner’s name and county and/ or the names of the judges may be obtained for three months after the competition close date by sending a signed request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope detailing your request to the Marketing Team, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ. The request must state ‘Automata Artwork Competition Winners’.
- These terms and conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.